Ways that you can help:
1. Be part of the congregation, read a lesson or join a sideman’s rota. The Church holds a service every two weeks, alternating between a Family Service and a Holy Communion. Please visit the services page for more details.
2. Support and attend our events. Please see the quarterly events letter that lists upcoming special events in the village. To be added to the email distribution list simply email email@example.com
3. Do you have green fingers? Can you help with the churchyard? Mow the grass?
4. Might you bring flowers from your garden and arrange in the church? Help to clean the church?
5. The Church is underused. Please recommend it for Christenings, Weddings, lectures, readings, recitals, film shows etc
6. Last and not least, please consider making a donation! Please see below for details of how to give.
Please return donation forms to:
Gill Lane, Hamstead View, Park Lane, Hamstead Marshall, Newbury RG20 0HL
If you can help, please contact the Church Secretary:
Hallam Goad - firstname.lastname@example.org